About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Calaguas Food Shots

Ok, I'm not really a good food photographer like Nonie, Gian, or Boss Rain. But when I saw these foods ready to be eaten by 100+ people in Calaguas, I just felt that I had to grab my camera and take some snapshots of it before pa bagyuhin tong lamesa!

Nasa bangka palang, sinasabi na nila na the best ang Laing sa Calaguas. So, when they finally
served the Laing along with the other 2 "ulams" the Liempo and the Fish, suddenly I heard my tummy crumbled in excitement. I hope I gave justice to these pinoy food favorites.

Ako na maunang magcocomment, sobrang vivid...tsktsk...
Liempo

Fish

and the highlight of the day,
TF Travelers welcomes,LAING!


Besides from Pili being the main delicacy of Camarines Norte, may isa pa kaming natikman sa Calaguas na super sa sarap. Daing na Dilis? ahahaha! yes Dilis sha na ginawang daing nga naman! AMAZING! But I didn't manage to take a photo of it nung dinner kasi after frisbee, photoshoot and other stuff that the TF travelers did that day - sugod lahat sa LA MESA! pagkasigaw palang ni kuya ng DINNER's READY! taray! Naguwi lang naman ako ng isang kilong Dilis for P350! Well, it was worth it kasi ginawa ko lang shang popcorn dito sa bahay!

I will definitely go back to the Happy Beach!
and LAING would still be my main lunch or dinner for the day!

No comments: