About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pinay's Last Destination this Summer!

This would be my last trip with Travel Factor for the meantime. Next trip would be CEBU EXPLORATION on Oct-Nov.

Anyway, for those who've been viewing my blogs, photos, and calendar - i think you already have an idea about where my last stop would be this summer.

I am going to Palaui Island, Cagayan Province. I checked the itinerary of TF and got really excited about it that I can almost feel the ocean again... - (akala ko ba takot si pinay sa malalim?)

I'm gonna buy me a tent, a flashlight and other camping needs, so I'll be paying ROX a visit this
week.


Now, the question is? How am I gonna pack my tent in my FILA backpack? <- di bale, I think I've mastered the never-ending saga of "PACKING"...so let's see...


PALAUI HERE I COME!

No comments: