About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Own Shirt

I've been thinking about this lately -- creating my own signature shirt. Imagine PINAY MANLALAKBAY in front and the map of Pinas at the back..LOL

Since I've been exploring 60% of Luzon, and the rest soon, I think I deserve to treat myself with my own signature shirt. Oh and I hope I am the only one using Pinay Manlalakbay. hehehe!

I'll start creating the design as soon as I am done with my trip this weekend. Would be needing a lot of help from my Fine Arts stud, sister Joyce. She knows a lot when it comes to color combination, artistic designs and a lot more...(makes me feel so proud of her!).

And of course I will have to buy my own shirt.

If you guys know a place where I can print my signature shirt that is affordable, accessible, and offers good quality prints please do let me know. I am getting excited with this new idea of mine.

for more of my photoblogs go to http://pinaymanlalakbay.tumblr.com/

No comments: