About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My PERRFECT Beach...

What is a Perrfect Beach for me:

- HAVE THE ISLAND ON OUR OWN
- NO HOTELS AND CLUBS (w/c is so annoying!)
- JUST ME, MY TENT (soon to buy one) and THE BEACH.
oh and a bottle of red horse!

Have I found it?

Oh yeah!

I found my perrfect beach.

And I guess you all know what's this perrfect beach I am talking about.

8hrs ride from Manila to Daet, Camarines Norte.

2hrs boat ride from Daet to the Perrfect beach.

Yes, I am talking about none other than....the Happy Beach

Calaguas


The BORACAY of CAMARINES NORTE!

The View - stunning.
The Water - CLEAR!
and the SAND - PURO!


The moment I saw the long stretch of white sand, I just couldn't get hold of myself. Once the boat was docked, I took off my slippers and jumped right out to the shore and didn't mind getting wet. The water is just so clear...the reflection of the sky kisses the water it makes it look so perfectly blue. The sand ---- OMG The sand....SO PURO! Usually, lulubog ang paa ko..but not with Calaguas.

And, you know what makes it more perrfect? It is not as EXPLOITED as the other beaches out there...now I feel so sorry for them.

What makes this trip exciting? It is the party that we (total of 108) participants brought to Calaguas.
Why? It's Ced's birthday.


As early as 2PM - I've tasted for the first time, the Calaguas Mix - talbog si Bailey's! Tents everywhere, (which reminds me, I have to buy one for my own in my upcoming trip to Palaui).
Booze --- it's everywhere! Photos - I bet they're more than 500! Let's see, 10-20 people including me has a dslr, plus the point and shoot ones...hmmm...more than 500 nga ito! But again, it's not about the camera - it's the memories (naman ngayun! ahahaha!).

I will definitely go back to Calaguas. But not anytime soon, I want to miss it that I would swim the Pacific Ocean to get there...(just kidding! but why not? LOL)

This trip is made possible and brought to us by of course,
TRAVEL FACTOR.
Not just an agency. It's a lifestyle.

No comments: