About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Enjoying Calaguas

Hmmm, well it just shows that I am still high from my Calaguas escapade last weekend. From the moment I sent my registration for the trip to my island hopping last Monday. Clearly, I just can't get enough blogging about it.

My most memorable moment in Calaguas was seeing my old friends from my Apo Reef + Pandan Island trip last February.

We're almost perfect, we're missing Maya, Marge, Glen and Preckie.
This is probably the reason why I kept on traveling with Travel Factor. Meeting new people always, always excites me. And the more I go with their trips the more I make friends and travel buddies. People who like me, loves traveling, exploring and camera freaks!

So here, being the photoholic that we are, suit ourselves at the top of this
huge rock and Jerome with no hesitations, clicked his shutter!

Nice one, Jerome!

And of course! I can't be missed!
Argh! I'm getting darker than ever...oh well!

Pinay's moves!

And of course, we partied the night away!
Here we are, celebrating our weekend the Travel Factor way!

No comments: