About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Shots That Might've Ended My Life

Super morbid ba ng title ng blog ko?
Wala na kasi akong maisip eh...
kaya dinramahan ko nalang lalo yung title!
LOL!

That's what I felt while I was taking these shots of beautiful islands while we were stranded in the middle of the ocean. The boat stopped twice, and while Kuya is busy fixing the boat, I couldn't help myself but to grab my camera and take pictures. But it wasn't easy. There's a lot of obstruction from where I am at and so I decided to stand up and stepped on the left "katig" of the boat. Of course, I made sure that brenda is safely tucked in while I try to balance myself...sayang wala akong picture! Di ko alam kung anu tuloy hitsura ko...but the fact that just one mistake could end my life...I am not a good swimmer lalo na pag sa malalim. Thinking of a possibile accident -- I kept asking "Lord just a few shots...just give me a few shots..." and he did. After a few minutes of shooting, I went back inside the boat as quickly as I can..


Here are the end results:


The effort, I should say - was worth it.

No comments: