About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Looks Like It's TAKING OFF!

It was around 1:30pm when I was doing all the usual stuffs I do at work. I was about to click send on my email when suddenly the cursor just got stuck, not moving and while I was busy moving my mouse I suddenly heard a noise in my cpu. I can feel the warm air from the inside on my left leg. The fan just got too noisy it sounded like a tora-tora taking off....and before I know it, my screen just turned black and when it came back, EVERYTHING IN FRON OF ME WAS BIG! Like the send button is right on my face...the cursor looked like a large arrow that you can put on the road signs.

And so I did the usual troubleshooting, like hey parang di ako galing ng tech support. ahahaha! I just couldn't take it back to its original setting, had to save the files, and restarted my pc, waited for 30min <-- ops this is not OA...30min waiting in front of that pc of mine was like hell.

Luckily after restarting, everything went back to normal except for the 30mins waiting time.

I just hope that I won't experience this in G5.
Haay..technology what the heck...

No comments: