About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2nd Half Trips for 2009!

Ok travel bug has bitten me, so kahit Luzon part parin ang pupuntahan ko papatusin ko yan!

Anyway, I've got 2 remaining trips for this summer. Baguio with my former teammates and overnight stay in Corregidor. See I told you...papatusin ko talaga to!

I am still dreaming of going to the farthest north of the Philippines, ok I'm talking about Palaui here but I'm just not sure yet on when.

Let's now go to my 2nd half trips this year.

I don't have anything going on from June to August so I'll leave that to Travel Factor, I'll just check their site and see what are their tours for these months.

September - is my Palawan month with mah office peeps!
October - November: THIS IS GONNA BE CRAZEEEH!
Maskara in Bacolod, i'll be visiting the Manukan Country again and have their not so expensive ORIGINAL taste of chicken inasal! Makiki-maskara ako and I'm gonna be with Nonie and Aidi and whoever wants to join us.

CEBU EXPLORATION - Oh boy! WHAT IS ISLAND HOPPING?!?! As early as March, Tikoy of Travel Factor already booked a flight for us KALADKARINS and will join her in exploring Cebu! I hope I get the chance to see the city if time permits!

NOVEMBER-DECEMBER: Well ngayun palang binabalak ko ng maki-Xmas party sa Convergys Cebu. Last year Nonie and I went to Convergys Bacolod to party with them, and I'm thinking maybe it's time to go to Cebu and see how they PARTEEEY!

MY DREAM: Experience Backpacking Mindanao and Indo-Tsina. If the budget permits WHY NOT!

Other plans: Well once I have my own tent, maglalakas loob akong umakyat ng Mt. Pulag of course with friends. ahahahaha!

Going INTERNATIONAL? Nope! not this year. But I've been dying to see Myanmar. Bakit sa dinami-dami eh eto pa nagustuhan ko?! BASTA trip ko talagang pumunta ng Myanmar!

Travel bug is here and it's bitting me! OUCH!

No comments: