About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Ender

The Cast of Grey's Anatomy has delivered yet again, a superb performance that left my heart beating fast, tears in my eyes and a question, on what will happen next.

GA's last 2 episodes, gave me goosebumps.

George joined the army.
A John Doe got hit by a bus for saving a girl.
Mer and Derek wrote their vows on a piece of post-it.
Bailey wants to go back to being a general surgeon.
Mcsteamy's looking for a house.
Lexi is having second thoughts about moving in with Mark.
Izzie remembered everything only to die in Karev's arms.
And a shocking revelation, that John Doe, is George O'Malley.

Here are the stills, the last scenes where Izzie,
in her after life, met with George after they died.





So what will happen in the 6th season?
I will surely miss these two.

1 comment:

victoria kloch said...

darn! I missed it. I love Grey's Anatomy.