About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend @ Rockwell

Nonie and I went to Rockwell last night. We had dinner at Pepper Lunch and I ordered that delicious Beef Pepper Rice that I've been craving for weeks now. After dinner, we went to Fully Booked. No book really excites me so we decided to go to Rockwell Tent. On our way, we passed by Diether Ocampo - ok and we were like pasulyap-sulyap! Ok fine! He's HOTTTT! And what was going on with our minds! (uhmm mr.ocampo i seem to have dropped my bra...) LOL!

Anyway, enough with the naughtiness that hit us! Someone has been texting me all afternoon..texted each other all the way to Rockwell Tent. While waiting he's still texting me and while making our own havis he's still texting me...haaay hirap humanap ng lovelife!

Nonie and I spent like 30min in choosing the best design for our havis! It's nice to see that people everywhere looked so happy and excited to wear their flipflops. The mood was great and was even happier with songs from Francis M and other pinoy artist playing at the background.

Met Ejohn and Aia -- guys who make havis! We were like "this is such a happy place noh!" and Aia said "we're happy that you are here!" aw touch!

Ok so the Khaki Red was almost out of stock. So I asked Ejohn to look for the remaining ones and I'll just pick one from what they have. Ejohn surprised me! Khaki Red in his hands! Thrilling! Some pins were already out of stock though - like Tarsier and Beach so I ended up choosing Noypi and Lomo.

How they holed my slippers draw my attention. I was like a kid waiting for my precious prize! And when it's finally done - TADA...it looked as if it's ready to stroll the beach! (ehem preferably - Calaguas!) LOL!



I'll definitely won't miss the next Make Your Own Havaianas!
Happy!

No comments: