About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just do it, Team Manila!

I hope I won't get sued in combining these two ads.

Anyway, I shopped for a little yesterday at MOA. After having sizzling bulalo at Razon's, Me and my sister Joyce went to Nike Park to see what's new in Nike. For some reason, I fell in-love with this sando, i first picked the colors pink and white, and asked Joyce w/c one is better? She said pink. I picked red and asked "ok Pink or Red?" she said RED!

After 5-6min in the fitting room, I decided to pick the red one size XL. Yes...sando kasi eh..ayoko naman magmukhang suman...






After Nike, we went to Team Manila. Unfortunately, lanyards is out of stock! argh! Then I turned around and saw this cool sando...AGAIN! yes AGAIN!





The shirt is so ASTIG, I didn't even think twice -- I bought it right away.

Then the glutton mode hit us. Joyce and I went to Haagen-Dazs for some ice cream. She ordered 3 scoops of different fruit flavors, while I enjoyed myself with the ultimate - Brownie Explosion. SWEETNESS!

Makes me wonder, if my trip wasn't postponed - it'll take a long time for me to be able to spend time with my sister again. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise!

No comments: