About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Uber Netizen!

Pinay Manlalakbay is now on wordpress!

Just went live last night, did a couple of importing travel blogs from http://fierceresuri.blogspot.com/ and deleted some blogs that aren't related to travel photography. haay..after an hour of clicking the mouse...finally my wordpress is all set.

you can view it here: http://pinaymanlalakbay.wordpress.com/

I'll keep multiply of course, as well as my blogspot (which i am using for 2 years now), and my http://pinaymanlalakbay.tumblr.com/ would still be updated (if anyone of you who has gone to this site....) the tumblr accnt is only for photography and travel.

Next up..cleaning my facebook! Haay, before I was so addicted to pet pupz, yoville and other FB applications. But I guess now is the time to be more mature when it comes to surfing and spending time on the net. It doesn't give me the amusement as it was before.

***********

Now am thinking of deleting my friendster -- i haven't updated this crap for a long time now. Friendster has turned into an uber crappy site with lots of stalkers and I hate it when people put animated comments to my site. My sister just had the worst experience. It was a year or 2 ago. While my sister (Abby the youngest) is busy surfing friendster, a friend of hers added comment to her site. The comment asked her to click on it for a surprise. Abby is not really familiar with these kinds of jokes. She clicked on it -- then an ugly, bloody woman just popped out of the screen. Abby was so scarred she ran away from the laptop and screamed. My mom was busy at the dirty kitchen that she accidentally dropped the sinampays! Of course my mom to the rescue turned off the laptop. Because of that, my sister broke a finger on her right foot. She had to undergo surgery to repair the broken bone and was casted for at least 2 weeks. Think of the stress this has caused our family. Just with a simple comment turned into a fright night for my sister. Anyway she's doing fine now. LOL! She's keeping friendster but taking precautions when accepting a comment.

Haay if not for the old contacts I have who doesn't use multiply I would really delete it right away!
Makes me want to ask them to
SWITCH TO MULTIPLY NOW!

No comments: