About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pinay goes to BAGUIO!

It was Sunday afternoon, I was packing my things furiously (as i said in my FB status). I woke up late in the morning and realized that I haven't even put any of my things in my backpack. No text yet from Pat, so I got up, took a shower...and packed my things.

I told Abby, my younger sister that I'll be going to baguio...and guess what she asked me to buy her - strawberries and her favorite sundot kulangot.

Of course, I already have Ube Jam in my mind for my Mom...

Off to Baguio!

Ok, call time is 1pm, guess what time we left Makati? 3PM...tsktsk! slackers! Anyway, I'll just give you a rundown of what happened in our roadtrip to Baguio. First we went to Manaoag. Bought 2 candles, 1 for my family and 1 for that special someone. I prayed for my loved ones (including him) for their health and safety. Then before our zigzag adventure we had dinner at none other than CHOWKING! Kasi naman alangan naman maging choosy pa kami!

Then I checked the time, it's already 11pm. We were so tired to buy lemons for tequilla. So we decided to just go straight to the house.

I would like to say thank you first to Pat for inviting us in and her pamangkin's lola Justice Teresita for letting us stay in their house at the Supreme Court Compound in Baguio. It was a very nice place!




and here's a shot of us outside the house


More of our portraits soon.

No comments: