About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, May 15, 2009

I AM TEMPTED: MACAU-HK Adventure

Ok this Let's Macau-HK Adventure for 3D/2N is really tempting. Prolly, because #1, I am so sad that my plan of joining the 10-days backpacking Indo-tsina won't push-through (well for this year at least..) #2. I am also in a tight-budget since there's a lot of things I am planning to buy, like the UWA lens and a mini-lappy that i can bring in my travels (to save up space in my memory card in case "trigger-happy" hits me) and #3. I STILL CAN'T believe na di ako natuloy sa Palaui dahil sa pesteng ulan na yan!

So this Let's Macau-HK of Travel Factor is really, really, to the highest of level tempting me!

Will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching for that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 300 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?