About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

BEER-filled TUMMY WEEKEND!

It was Saturday morning when I got a text invite from One - Aidi because it was her birthday and she's celebrating at Pier 1 Timog and Two - Pat, since she knew that for the first time after 5 weekend trips! I'm here in Manila and could use an inuman session with her for the first time of the year this time @ Pier 1 din only in Ortigas..**san pa ba ibang Pier 1 jan?!mapuntahan nga!*

Pat and I rushed to Pier 1 Timog to greet Aidi, and drink that free beer that has been waiting for us for hours! Had a lil' chat and then we're off to Pier 1 Ortigas.

And the PBCOM Peeps are there! I haven't been with KR for a long time coz almost every weekend they're at the Meatshop drinking their hearts out and while I on the other hand, traveling Pinas and getting myself tanned!


Who would've thought na may magtatanong nito --> "Sino ang kumanta ng Last Flight Out?!"
errr.. "A1?" whaaaaaaaat?!?!?!
And the lait that my D80 got from Gian...(hmpf!)

So here's the PBCOM Family that I have been working with for 3 years and 7 months. And in the next couple of months - we're PBCOM no more. Goodbye to the view at the 50th floor - Hello G5!

It doesn't matter how many bottles ang napatumba namin. Beer was our best friend from a long week of worrrrrr--kkkk...And San Mig Light did a good job on that!

It was indeed a BEER-filled TUMMY WEEKEND!

No comments: