About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Must See BEACHES!

Oh wow! Na-miss ko ata mag-blog today?! ahahaha! Anyway, after 2hrs of dance rehearsals -- finally I'm back home, where I can first finish what Nikki's asked me to do, and two, BLOG!

I got the idea from Jerome, a good friend of mine who ---- LIKE ME loves to travel Philippines. We love beaches! That's why I couldn't wait to take my feet to Calaguas and feel the Virgin Island's white sand!

WHAT ARE MY MUST SEE BEACHES?!?!

CALAGUAS

EL NIDO

CORON

MALAPASCUA ISLAND

BANTAYAN ISLAND

DUMAGUETE

CARAMOAN

SIARGAO

And my dream is to snorkel, or probably get a chance to scuba dive at Tubbataha Reef - napakatayog at expensive na pangarap naman nito!

Summer Blues!Summer Blues!Summer Blues!

Can you feel the heat now?



No comments: