About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Dog Trixie


This dog is one hell of a bummer if you'd ask me.

I mean, she always sleeps, she just smells strangers but never barked at them, though like any other dogs she hates cats...she plays tag with me that I'd get knocked down on the floor, and her appetite is bigger than her Master.

Just a while ago after I finished cleaning the garage (since we don't have a car this is their playground), I took her soap and called her up. I hid the soap though behind me. I was calling her in a sweet malambing way (i wanted to wash her face because her eyes were full of morning glory!!!) - and she just starred right at me in an odd looking way. When I put the soap back - she just ran towards me...

unfortunately her paws were wet, she left marks on my shirt! Then she stopped, sat down, her tails wagging, and looked at me.

She was like "Ha ha ha! You can't wash my face!!"

She's a witty dog after all...GRRR!

No comments: