About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Changing The Routine

I am craving for a Tuna Salad in Seattle's Best Coffee.

Just last week, KR and I had our brunch together at SBC, and I ordered Tuna Salad for lunch. Voala! lettuce, tuna flakes, tomatoes, olives, carrots and among other veggies topped with cheese and ceasar dressing! I'm gonna buy me one again tomorrow before going home!

This is part of my diet...my action plan...to lose weight. After 6 and veggies for dinner!

I have also limited myself to drinking soda. So whenever I go to a fast food, w/c sometimes di ko din maiwasan na di kumain dito...I usually order lemonade, Iced Tea or Pineapple juice and 3 glasses of water at home, dapat nga more than pa accdg to my mom.

Well, my arms are still stuffed though...so I'm doing push-ups every now and then and sit-ups for my tummy.

All I need to do now --- is to train myself to get-up @5AM and do jogging...time is running out after April, I'll be on night shift again and I won't be able to jog as my body is never used to afternoon exercises...

Again...Leslie, take it easy alright...

No comments: