About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Nonie's Farewell

We only part to meet again. ~John Gay
Anyway, Aidi decided to throw a farewell party for Nonie last night. We invited all our friends from HR and gathered for the last time to bid farewell for our dearly beloved, flamboyant nanay - Karen Grace Nonisa.

Surely, I will miss this girl. I mean sometimes we do things together...like literally. She became my photography and travel buddy. Kaya nga itutuloy parin namin ang Bacolod Maskara Festival on October! Aidi, Nonie --- we already had a blood compact for this!

While we're waiting for the 6AM meet up time witn Pat. I enjoyed myself taking pictures of Nonie, cleaning up her desk. It was a sad moment for me though, but then again - she's my travel buddy so I'll still be seeing her.

Cmon Nonie, pack your things!


Her jackets....


Her abubots! fresh from her pedestal!



All emptied out!




LOL!
I know you'll come back soon!

Cheers - Nonie!

No comments: