About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Let me take you back....

I'm a big oldies music fan!
My biggest influence are my parents who until now never gets tired listening to
these old tracks.
From the sound of Spandau Ballet, to Fra Lippo Lippi
to Swing Out Sister to A-ha
and Aerosmith

to the ballads of Kenny Logins, Hall Oates, not to mention the super old
Simon and Garfunkel, Bread

Disco songs from
Stylistics, Bee Gees (GREASE!!!), Earth, Wind and Fire

to the soulful hits of
Al Greene, Lionel Richie, Aretha Franklin
Patti Austin and Anita Baker!

And who would ever forget,
Paula Abdul and Madonna?!

of course not to mention the King of Pop Michael Jackson
and her sister - Janet.

So
Let me take you back in time...

where music is just so simple to hear with music videos so fun to watch!
and
where Janet Jackson make them jeans look good!

*If you believe in love - sing! Love will never do without you..."


No comments: