About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Calle Crisologo

My most favorite name of street.

and of course, the best street in town!

Calle Crisologo
Night shoot in crisologo street is somehow difficult especially when there's a lot of people running around, the end result: ghostly figures.

I can only imagine Calle Crisologo at day time, but the moment you see the lamps on, by sunset, it blends with the color of the sky, to the old wooden houses from left to right. Many of the old houses are being renovated. But nevertheless, a walk in the Calle is always an experience. You will never see this in any place or in any country. I hope our government continues to preserve historical places such as this.

Ika nga sabi nila: Onli in da Philippines!


I decided to try a different approach.
This pictures shows a B&W concept.
Thank goodness this minimized the ghostly figures - that sometimes give me the creeps!

enough said.

I've been saying this a million times.

Ilocos is really my first love. I will always go back to this place.
I have a feeling na gagawin ko ng bakasyunan ang Ilocos.

My dream -- a resthouse in Pagudpud.
Beach front!

hmmm...Daddy pengeng pondo?ahahaha! joke!

No comments: