About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sad Tuesday...I Lost Something...

I lost something that is very precious to me and maybe to anyone else...

I was on my way to BPI (around 12 to 1pm) to deposit my payment for my Calaguas Trip this coming April. I put the thingy on my right jacket pocket.

I was already inside when I checked on my right pocket and to my surprise the thingy that I put in there is gone...and so I blushed because one: I almost fainted, two: I looked like a stupid girl who's looking for something and three: I confirmed from there on that the money I worked hard for 15 freaggin' days is gone! My heart was beating fast than the usual...

One of the guards curiously asked: "mam ok lang po kayu?"
Leslie: "ok lang...just lost something..." (then i closed my eyes for split second then i left the bank.)

Yes. I went outside with an oddly look on my face, not really teary...I didn't even feel a thing right after...TULIRO is the word. Like my world is spinning...

This was the first time I lost my money after like what? 8 years...hmm can't really remember....but it's been a long time. So right now, PONSTAN 500 sf is trying to cure the headache this, has caused me.

Oh boy!

No comments: