About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Ilocos - Is My First Love.

Let me give you a couple of reasons why Ilocos is my first love.

1. Well, my first experience of traveling "alone" is when i went to Ilocos of march last year.
2. It has a lot of historical places. THE SHRINE OF NUESTRA SEÑORA DE LA CARIDAD - was built in 1591!!!! is it old or what?!

3. Vigan, particularly in Calle Crisologo is one romantic place, strolling at night with the lamp-posts lit, the orange color blends with the old houses left and right and the only noises you would hear were, kids playing on the calle, ate and inay selling souvenirs to the tourists, and the sound of cameras, clicking here and there - is just simply "WONDERFUL".


4. If I get married - i'd choose either Calaruega or maybe...just maybe - PAOAY CHURCH. Cmon dito kinasal sila Lolo Ferdi and Lola Imelds!
5. If my "future hubby" and I decided to beach bum - it'll be in Pagudpud.
6. But before we beach bum in Pagudpud, we can go strolling in Bangui Windmills - walking hand in hand while talking. *kilig*

7. (Future) A pre-nup photoshoot in Cape Bojeador's Lighthouse is exactly what I wanted!

8. And this - who would've thought na may ganito dito sa Pinas aber!
This is Kapurpurawan Rock located in Burgos, Ilocos Norte.

9. Because they have best food in the house! Coconut crab at its finest!
10. And finally - don't you just love to bum here?
Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte
and may I just plug that all photos posted here
are taken by your very own -
Leslie Pomicpic Photoholic Ilocos Weekend Special by Travel Factor Enjoy!

No comments: