About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Top 20 Movies - how i am bored!

I am so bored, apart from watching the Lion King...still i am bored...maybe because my body got used to out of towns every weekend. I am missing places like Apo Reef, Ilocos particularly Pagudpud and I wish I can fast-forward the time to April 4&5 because I'll be going back to anawangin with my friends from the office and April 18-19 because I am just excited to see the Happy Beach - Calaguas Island and learn how to skimboard!

And so i made this up to entertain myself...masama ma-bore si pinay manlalakbay!

What are my top 20 movies of all time?

20. The Replacements
19. Life is Beautiful
18. Finding Nemo
17. Parent Trap
16. The Mighty Ducks Trilogy
15. Coach Carter
14. Sleepless In Seattle
13. Barefoot in the Park - OMG! bakit alam ko pa to!
12. The Way We Were - ahh classic i love it!
11. Amistad
10. Lion King
9. Freedom Writers
8. Million Dollar Baby
7. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
6. Harry Potter Sequels
5. Transformers
4. Free Willy
3. Stand By Me
2. Schindler's List
1. Sound of Music

Again, am i bored or what?

No comments: