About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Who Are We Missing Here?


This is just a "pahapyaw" blog about what happened at the inuman session last Saturday night. I know how excited the office folks are to see the photos. Don't worry peeps I'll make the album private.

Anyway, my camera, tripod and remote were physically abused last weekend. I became an official photographer of the group. grrr...
I mean c'mon! 460 photos?!?!?! You gotta be kidding me!

While I browse through the inuman pics, I couldn't help myself but laugh all the time. Again, the my camera's remote is just so handy. Gian and I just kept on clicking anyway we can to capture every moment.
Next time na ang upload ng inuman session.
Mejo matinding screening pa to!

No comments: