About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Having Second Thoughts...

I am having second thoughts

And this situation that I'm in right now will test my
decision making towards my life and my career...

A part of me is telling me to go for it.
the other part says hang on to what I have now.

People tell me to go for it and start to pursue it.
Others tells me to think about it and try to weigh which side I want to
go to.

What if I'm not meant for the position I am currently in right now?
What if I'm meant for something else?
What if all this time - this opportunity is just there waiting for me...

And as what my former boss told me:
"Leslie, think it over.."

So should I switch over?

I am thinking and having second thoughts.

And now, I pray to the Lord Almighty to give me wisdom, courage
and guidance that I need in making this very
tough, tough decision.


No comments: