About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

7-Month Itch?!

oooooooohweeeeeeeeeee!!!

Brenda's 7-months old na!

How time flies, it seems like only yesterday when I came rushing to Camerahaus and bought my first DSLR. A couple of minutes after I had my credit card swiped and was asked to wait for 1hr while the camera is being delivered. So I went to GB3 met with Josh and had dinner @ Sentro.

I was shocked. Speechless. Excited.

After dinner, Josh and I went back to Camerahaus and there she was...walking down the streets to the shop. dubadidididididumdididum...

Kuya said: "Oh NIKON D80."

I signed a couple of papers -> parang adoption process lang...and voala! Brend is right inside my bag!

I love my camera. Brenda has travelled with me from Sagada all the way to Zambales. She's always on the mood to take pictures with me!

More months and years to come my Brenda.

Happy 7-month!

No comments: