About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Apo Reef: The Creep and The Writings On The Wall

While we're waiting for the divers to get back, we enjoyed ourselves doing a photoshoot of our own. While walking taking pictures of the sand, stones, branches and all that jazz.. the walk turned out to be a wild and wacky PHOTOHOLIC Apo Reef.
We discovered this old headquarters built by the Americans during WWII.


and here's the creepy part of this place:

We went inside the house and we saw these writings on the wall. It made us think that it was indeed a Heart's Day. We couldn't help it - we took pictures of the "Writings On The Wall".

here's another one: "Paint My Love"

and here's the ultimate part: Just be the judge, this one's really the winner!

I hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures. Just to let you know the last one's my favorite not because I'm the one who took it it's the content that I love. hahaha!

By: Pinay Manlalakbay

No comments: