About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Everybody's doing it, so why can't i?The infamous Top 25!

I noticed pahaba ng pahaba ang title ng blogs ko...

And because everybody's doing it, why can't i. Bitin nga naman ang Top 10!

So From Nake to Boss Rain...

Heto na!

  1. I am a bummer!
  2. I hate mathematics! I used to have RS (re-study) in my report card when I was in H.S and up until now, all i know is to count my money and that's math already. Never ask me about trigo, or calculus - if you don't want to have a headache...
  3. I always order for an extra garlic rice.
  4. I used to be an OFW before life in Convergys. I only lasted in Xiamen for 5 months. Why? Simple: HOMESICK!
  5. I looked like a pig with rosy cheeks when I arrived from Xiamen. What is HIYANG?
  6. I used to be an athlete. When I was in HS my favorite sport was Arnis. I have competed in 4 tournaments and the last 2, I went home with 2 BRONZE..pwede narin!
  7. I promised my Mom that she'll go up to the stage in my HS Senior year. We won the 3rd Place in the Chamber Arts Theater Contest and she did went up to the stage with me during the Recognition Event.
  8. I am a FRUSTRATED JOURNALIST
  9. My first choice was Mascomunication. But my grades couldn't help me in UP and my parent's had a financial crisis that time so they couldn't afford UST. The result: A 4-year course major in Computer Management as my second choice. I stucked into it and my aim that time was just to finish my studies. Well, I am now employed in one of the biggest companies worldwide! ^_^
  10. "nahahabaan ako sa top 25 na to!"
  11. I was 18, and was into Blues Clues. <- wierd ka leslie!
  12. I used to have abs, now they're what we call "Love-handles" geesh!
  13. I fell in-love with Photography when I went to Ilocos, March last year. I promised myself I'd by me a dslr. I was gunning for maybe a Canon 350D, Pentax K10D, Olympus, and or Nikon. After a couple of months of waiting = Brenda the NIKON D80 was born!
  14. When I was in college, I joined People Power 2. When I came home, I got a what you called "royal rubbing" from my Mom. ^_^
  15. My Dad used to say that I look like Leila Barros (Brazillian volleyball player). IDOL KO SHA PRAMIS!
  16. Mula noon hanggang ngayun - Ginebra parin ako!
  17. If I watch The Sound of Music tonight - it would be my 20th time.
  18. My sis's calls me "inday" since my mom's aunts and uncles originally came from Bacolod.
  19. My Grandfather's name (from my mom's side) is Jose Yapching. <- mapapahatching ka talaga! Bless you papa! ^_^
  20. I have not seen my mama (grandma) since I was born.
  21. Did I mentioned I love dogs?!?!
  22. I am short tempered kind of person, and i have to admit that i am still working on it. grr...
  23. I was able to watch WWE RAW and SMACKDOWN here in Manila. I miss TRIPLE H!
  24. Back to when i was in h.s - our English teacher caught us cheating, I went home, told my mom of what happened and all that she could say was "Bakit ka naman nagpahuli?! o so kelan ako pupunta dun?". The next day, she went to the school talked to the teacher and gave her "A ROYAL SERMON!" astig talaga!
  25. The name of my first crush is Gil who is also my first love til we went to college. But now things change as someone's already captured my heart. His codename: MUSHROOM.
There goes my top 25...may i tag Patricia Lejano, Karen Grace Nonisa and Cherwin Grace Cid (ay sorry di pala active sa multiply si cid! ahaha)

I am now signing off.... ^_^

No comments: