About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gone For The Weekend - How to do multi-tasking?

May I say many thanks to John for I didn't know that he has been taking shots of me while I was doing my thing - photography.

Aaminin ko masarap talagang maghihi-higa sa sand especially if it's cold and the air is just perfect!
And as John says in his album - I am working in a call center, i know how to do multi-tasking, doing photography while sunbathing. Do you know how to do that?



Here's some more:




What is bum and addict?
Now you know why my Dad gets so depressed seeing me after this trip.

And as David Don Wong said to me this morning:
"You're Dark!"

Haha! I am back and more "TANNED" than ever!


Photos courtesy of John - Anawangin Tour

No comments: