About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lapse, sometimes

D'you ever had that feeling like you did something outrageous or weird and at the end of the day when you looked back you will realize, did i do that? did i said that? is it really me who made that? and all that jazz...

Well this is me, having a mental lapse again whether it'd be at work or at home.

I noticed I kept on forgetting things. Like I forgot to close the gate, I forgot to email this and that, I forgot to put my clothes in my cabinet, etc. And this happens a lot - well for the past week.

I remember, after shower, I didn't know that I was still holding my toothbrush and my toothpaste, the next thing I know - nilalagay ko na sha sa FRIDGE! and my sisters just laughed at me.

I remember Joyce told me "Inday, ok ka lang? Seryoso ka bang ilalagay mo sa fridge yan?!"

Dang! Pati ako natawa narin sa sarili ko.

Mejo 3x na shang nangyayari and I don't like what's happening.

Lately, my head ached for 3 consecutive days. I hope this is nothing, I don't want to think that the headache that I've been having and the mental lapse I am experiencing is somehow related. *pero parehong BRAIN ang issue!*

I hope this doesn't happen again.

If not - Do I go to Dr. Derek Shepherd na ba?

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments: