About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Macro! Macro! Macro!

I am so in-love with my new lens. The Sigma 70-300 APO DG Macro. I was able to maximize my lens by doing some portraits here.

And during my stay in Zambales, particularly our beach bumming in Anawangin, i was able to practice macro photography and fell really in-love with what my lens can do.

A flower by the swamp.

i had to lie down on the sand just to be able to get a perfect angle of them.



Kung may ligaw na bulaklak may "Ligaw na Dahon" naman.

You can see all ten macro photos here.

I hope you enjoy reading about our recently concluded Zambales Tour.
and I hope you appreciate my photos. I'd be glad to give you any ideas about our Zambales Experience.

See you again, Zambales.

Leslie's next stop: Apo Reef + Pandan Island
c/o Travel Factor
A Valentine's Date with Clownfish and Sea Turtles.

No comments: