About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why Is It So Hard...?

It's Tuesday, and I'm on leave. I filed for a vl coz my Dad's leaving for China again, after 2 months of stay --- he's leaving again. But for some reason - I couldn't get myself to go with them to the airport. I just told him "I'm not going..." then I cried...

I cried - finally, maybe because he stayed here longer than he usually does. He usually comes home during Chinese New Year and spends 1 month with us. But today is different, it was our first Christmas together with our Dad and it couldn't get any sweeter than that. Though I wasn't home for New Year -- still it was ok. When I got home he just asked "Did you eat breakfast?".

Before whenever I accompany my Dad to the airport, I was the only one who doesn't cry - he thinks I am such a big girl. (obviously...). But anyway, again today is different. He spent his Christmas and New Year with us for the first time. I hope he gets that chance again at the end of this year.

I am a Daddy's girl - and I will always be my Daddy's girl.

See you soon Daddy!

No comments: