About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Apo Reef: The Island Of Love

Thanks Charles for putting this in my comment box - now I have a title to this blog.

We spent our Valentine's Day in Apo Reef where the lovely marine wildlife resides. From the pair of Angelfish to the Baby Sharks and to the people who visited the place, it was indeed a Heart's filled day.

We met TP and Tano. It's their first Valentine's together. BTW, I think the Valentine's blues followed us to Apo Reef and not in Calaguas. Singles edition daw kasi yun. bwahahaha!

But anyway, join me in this blog as I go spread the love in the world.

Let's Make Love Not War.

Here's a shot of TP and Tano using a 18-135mm kit lens.

Feeling the mushy-ness?

Here's the Sweethearts: Photo grabbed from Jon.

Are you blushing now?

Wait till you see this:

"blind item"
Da who is this couple who are sitting under the coconut tree?

Can we put this into one photo that says it all?

Maya and Leia saying - Happy Heart's Day!

Apo Reef, you are indeed the Island Of Love.

No comments: