About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gone For The Weekend - The Kids, The Bangkeros and The Flying Fish

This might be my last storytelling about our Zambales Trip - but if i forgot something i'll post it anyway...

It was our last night in Canoe, all 3 of us were busy capturing the sunset. While I was doing my thing I heard a couple of kids near the boats kinda shouting:


"ate, ate picture!". They caught my attention. They were like 3 of them trying to fit themselves inside a blanket, and just lying there in the sand...


These kids are: Enrico, Camille and Maribelle and they're cousins. Since these kids are so eager to take their picture, I decided to hang-out with them, for a 'lil longer.
These kids really know how to pose and smile in front of the camera. Which is really nakakatuwa!

By the way, the boy in green shirt is David Hart. Oh san ka! Kabog ka sa name nya!

And here's the photo of the ever so hardworking Bangkeros of Zambales.
Disclaimer: Photo is dark, this shot was taken at around 6:45PM

After the kwentuhan, Kuya Randy the Head Bangkero, introduced us to the Flying Fish that will be grilled in a couple of hours.

Wow! Fins - for swimming and Wings - for flying!
Flying Fish nga!

No comments: