About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Apo Reef - The People

It was 11:30AM last Friday, I was rushing to get home (oops..withdraw muna!) to buy some stuff (forgot to buy snorkeling gear though and a cheap underwater cam sana! grr) and get my things.

We were all scheduled at a 3:40PM flight bound for San Jose, Occidental
Mindoro.

Got reunited with my old pals from my previous trip - Dean (sagada), and Eden (Baler).


Met new people like Preckie, Deng, TP and Tano w/c by the way is their first Va
lentine's date together if i'm not mistaken ha! Marge, Maya and AJ, Glen, Shiela, ang mag best friends na sina Ken and Ty and a lot more. Oh! Si Ver pala...and his amazing *german like accent* ahahahaha!

and of course - the Master Leia Nagal whom I've been travelling with (of course dahil isa sha sa mga owners ng TF) for the 3rd time, it will be the 4th time na next wee
k because I will be joining her in Baler.

Ok going back...
We maybe strangers, but we all have one thing in common -> WE LOVE TRAVELLING, ADVENTURE and WE'RE JUST SIMPLY - PHOTOHOLIC!

Let me show you how the travellers, do their own share
of what they call
The Ultimate Beach Bumming Experience!
Only from Travel Factor.

The First Jump Shot on a Valentine's Day

From left: Eden, TP, Tano, Preckie and Me - Poms

It's a Heart's Day!

LOST

The Photographers


Poms' Jumpshot at the Apo Reef Lighthouse


Here's to you Apo Reef!

No comments: