About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Virgin Island

They call her VIRGIN
They call her the "Hidden Paradise" of Bicol
and they call her
The Happy Beach


My next dream, and could be fulfilled by Travel Factor.

Is to go to this island, where its serene beauty like no other.
and rumor has it that she's for sale.
Hmmm, if only I have a gazillion money to spend..

I'd buy her and give Travel Factor free accommodations!
harharhar!

Ok now,
Think of Boracay 10 years ago...
done?

ok now let me introduce to you...

The Hidden Paradise of Bicol
The Virgin Island
and
The Happy Beach

Her name is:

CALAGUAS

(photo c/o google.com)

Now, are you dreaming for an
ULTIMATE BEACH BUMMING EXPERIENCE here?

I have a strong feeling that my series of trips doesn't just end in Bora.

OMG! Summer Blues!
here it comes!

No comments: