About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Am On Guard Tonight!

This just in!

How come I didn't noticed it this morning.

Anyway, I just got home and saw my Mom chatting with Tita Liza outside. The door was locked yun pala she's having the door fixed because she noticed that this morning the doorknob is rigged, she said the knob is loosed and looked like as if someone's trying to get in. So, Kuya Marlon fixed the door and added a few more locks.

Here's the thing kasi:
It was 2 weeks ago when we heard gunshots just outside the village. A burglar is on the loose and unfortunately he's hiding somewhere here in the subdivision where we live. We've been hearing of some attempts from our neighbors and it's getting pretty scary.

What's freaggin' me out is that the President of the Homeowner's Association here is not doing any action at all. Though he's a friend of my Mom I don't think she's really in a good mood for friendship especially when you know that someone already attempted to get in our house during the night.

For the past 2 weeks my Dad (before he left for China last Tuesday) and my Mom has been staying up late all night just to make sure everything's ok. That's why everytime the Tres Marias (me and my sis's) wakes up in the morning, we'd see our parent's just there lying in our sofa's sleeping heavily.

I started thinking about my camera! shet! I remember what happened to Liam tuloy before. Dang it!

So I'm staying on guard tonight! DVD Marathon and all just to keep me awake at least until past 2AM.

If this burglar keeps on creating mayhem in our neighborhood and still the homeowner's assoc doesn't do anything about it.

I'm calling "I-patrol mo!" I swear!

1 comment:

DeHoppus said...

heyy girl...

pleace add my blog.

http//www.anggraeny478.blogspot.com