About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ultimate Beach Bumming Experience 02-14-09

Last Valentine's Day, I fell in-love with you...

Last Valentine's Day, It was my first time to snorkel.

Last Valentine's Day, I saw you...

And it was last Valentine's day when I first saw a Baby Shark.
**crap i don't have a camera with me that time*

Even if Feb. 14th has passed, I will always look back to that day.
Where everyone's a bummer.
a photoholic.
and
a nature lover.

And no matter how far you maybe, Apo Reef always remember that you're TF Friends will always remember your
Beauty, radiance, and the experience you gave us that will live on in our memory
forever.

Apo Reef, Hephep?!?!?!

HOOORAY!

by
Pinay Manlalakbay

No comments: