About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I WILL NEVER EVER DRINK YOU AGAIN!

We were having our inuman sessions with the surfers at Mahdox Surf Shop. Bonfire didn't last that long but that didn't stopped us from celebrating our last night in Baler. Leia bought a 6-gallon wilkins, mixed with ginebra gin, eight o'clock and sprite and/or royal and brought it over to Mahdox where the session is happening. The surfers started without us though...at least only for a couple of minutes. We saw them drinking Lambanog, and Tuna as their main pulutan. Then I saw Jasper (nonie's gradeschool classmate) roaming around with a bottle of liquor in his hands, asking people to have a shot.

The liquor is non-other than
BACARDI 151


Yes! I didn't know how is it like tasting this liquor but some of the gang have been sneaking out from the session just to not taste this strong liquor. The gang took their inuman sessions to the next level.

Here's what they did: The gin-juice we mixed as the chaser Lambanog + Bacardi 151
result: BASAG!

So Smile and I and the others decided to star-gazed while they were at the back getting themselves drunk --- ng BONGGANG-BONGGANG BONGBONG! Then Jasper aske Smile to take the last shot. She was saying NO! I, on the other hand curious why people don't like it, tasted it.
and here's my reaction!

I felt like I'm gonna go on fire!
bacardi's slowly went down through my throat
and into my chest, down to my tummy.
and
The burning feeling: I HATE!

Why do I have to be the last one to drink this?

I swore to myself that I will never ever drink this devil again!

No comments: