About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Another Random Questions...

How far away is the last person you kissed?
- shaks..I don't even know where Batman lives...

Has someone ever told you that they would be with you forever?
- yep! My last bf..wow!

Have you been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
-not since I was 3 years old.

Are you completely over your ex?
-yep! he's married now.

Are you guys still friends?
-i guess we're friends but with no communication at all...he has his own life now and i have mine.

Any plans for tomorrow?
-I am on leave. just gonna bum around here at home spend time with my Dad as he will be going back to China on Tuesday.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
-Sometimes...

What do you want most right now?
-I want to go to Xiamen with my Dad. I miss the place.

When was the last time you were sick?
-Last November.

How long does it take for you to take a shower?
-it depends, if im not in a hurry it'll take me 1hr, but if im running late...it'll take 30min..

When is your birthday
-December 9th

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
-I hope so.

Did you kiss or hug anyone yesterday?
-That reminds me, I hugged K-ar and kissed him goodbye! ^_^

Ever thrown up in public?
-Nope.

Where would you like to live?
- If I have lots, lots and lots of money - i'd buy me a house in Pagudpud. What is Beach-front baby!

Who was the last person to leave you a comment?
-Abby

When was the last time you cried?
-I haven't cried for the longest time...

Do you miss anything/anyone
-I miss Mushroom.

Can you imagine yourself living in a cardboard box?
- nope!

Who was the last person(s) you talked to?
-Grace.

What is the worst subject they teach in school?
-MATH! MATH! MATH!

Have you seen anyone lately that you dont get along with?
-ahahahaha! OMG! Do i have to name "HERRRRRR"?

What is your favorite color shirt to wear?
-anything that makes me comfortable

What's the closet thing to you that is green?
-my headphones.

Where would you like to be right now?
-with Mushroom..in his arms..

What do you hear?
- Friends by Mike Francis over and over again...

How many dogs do you have?
-2 (1 basset hound and 1 half-breed basset hound+askal)

Last person you texted?
-Apong - before I used up all my load, and for some reason tinatamad ako mag load ulit..because that would mean i have to answer all the text i recieved.

Who do you have texts from in your phone?
-From Apong, to Auie.

Is anything bugging you right now?
-hmmm...nothing...

Do you hate being alone?
-No...I love being along sometimes. It makes me think and look back at what happened to me the whole day and it makes me think clearly of what Im gonna need to do next.

Last person you said "I hate you" to?
-Was chatting with nonie and kept telling her that "I HATE HERRRRR!!!"

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
-That it is Sunday and tomorrow will be Monday and the next day is Tuesday - Dad's leaving again...

What did you do yesterday?
-Stayed late in the office, had a lil chat with Gian about photography and all..

Will this weekend be a good one?
-I think so..good one because I'm just gonna stay home spend time with my Family.

What were you doing at 7am this morning?
-nasa biyahe papuntang pateros branch..

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
-depends if both me and whoever that man is - is serious about our relationship.

What did you do Saturday?
-DVD MARATHON TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL!

What woke you up this morning?
-My Dad's bugging me to wake up..TANGHALI na kasi! hahaha!

Who was the last person you rode in a car with besides family?
-Patty.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
- i have not cried for the longest time now.

What are you thinking about right now?
-work. oops Mushroom of course!

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
-not really probably because I'm a lil tired din.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
-Yep! I saw him...may shift pala sha! hahaha!

What's the reason behind your myspace display name?
-I don't have a myspace account.

Was last New Years enjoyable?
-Oh yeah! I got a couple of you know - moments with him...hahaha!

Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
-Impossible.

What is your current mood?
-Happy and content.

Wearing:
-sando and shorts

What did you eat for lunch?
-Menudo and Fried Chicken

If the year consisted of only one season, which would you choose?
-Summer!

Are you tanned?
-oh yes! I just finished a trip from Zambales! I AM BACK AND MORE TANNED THAN EVER!

Have you ever been out past curfew?
-last was Highschool and that's it.

How did you and your number 1 become friends?
-i forgot!

Do you think the drinking age should be lowered to 18?
-No!

No comments: