About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Gone For The Weekend - The Anawangin Tour

The much awaited trip has finally arrived. January 31, 2009 Day 1 Lunch at Canoe Beach Resort 1pm - 5pm: Beach Bum in Anawangin Finally, natuloy narin kami nila Nonie sa Anawangin. I've heard a lot of good things about the place that's why I am so eager to push through with this trip even it's only the 3 of us.

We arrived at Canoe at exactly 10AM. Checked-in, had lunch and then off to the shore where the bangkeros are waiting and meet up with Randy - the Head Bangkero. He introduced us to the other Randy, who will assist us in the next two days of island hopping.

First in our itinerary - Anawangin. Hmm..from what I recall, it took us 15min to 20min to get to that island. The sun was perfect. The clouds were awesome - and the view - BREATHTAKING.



I love the way the sunlight touches the mountains, the color combination of green, brown and yellow plus the drama the clouds provides. Makes me think: "If only people could see how beautiful our nature is, then we can all work together to stop global warming and preserve what we have now for the benefit of the next generation." <- umandar nanaman ang pagka-environmentalist ko!

Anyway, we took out our precious' cameras to start clicking before night comes. We went to the very end of the island to see this "infamous stump" at the Lagoon behind the shore line.


This is the closest I can get.

Ok, I did mentioned in my last blog about Anawangin about sunset. Well, for some reason Brenda (D80) and I are having a hard time taking a perfect shot, and only 4 out 30 sunset shots in Anawangin that has passed my taste. Lemme show you one:


I hope this looks ok but if you guys think there is still much to improve (w/c i think there is..) go and leave a comment. I love getting tips from people who know more about photography than I do.

This concludes my blog for Day 1.

Bye for now.

No comments: