About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's Paying Off!

I just couldn't help but blog about this. Ok, I haven't been eating "THAT MUCH!" for the past month.
When I say "THAT MUCH" means lamon the usual way.

Before when I go to Mcdo or Jollibee the usual order you will hear from me was "2 pc chicken and extra rice". Now, I'm just good with one, half pa nga eh kung pwede...hahaha!

It's not really that I lost my appetite, maybe because I really wanted to lose some weight narin. I still love to eat but I really have to be careful with the amount of food that I eat.

I must say - natuwa talaga ako sa picture kong to! Konti pa! Now I gotta do is work-out -- but as if I have time for that.

This is far from what I looked like when I got back from Xiamen.
I see a slight double-chin there but...I know I am getting there!

Bawal kumontra!

No comments: